Thanks so much for your interest in featuring me for your interview or q&a session/other
I’d love to! And I’m so honored that you thought of me! Please know that I don’t do telesummits (no hard feelings – they just aren’t my thing).
Having participated in many events and interviews, I’ve seen some less-than-stellar ways that some people run projects like this, and I’d like to be a part of changing the outdated way that many people are running these types of JVs. I hope that we can all focus on collaboration and quality, not on list numbers and metrics.
So I have a few ground rules (ick – rules, right?). I have these in place because I think it’s a little obnoxious to be asked about my
penis size list size before considering whether you want to feature me. Trust me – it’s big enough to get the job done 😉 I also hate being told what to do, and will not be able to comply with requests that demand that I email my list x number of times on x dates. Just not my style. I’d prefer to share organically in a way that makes sense for my business (and I’m very happy to do so – I love showing off places where I’m featured and helping my Uncaged Life audience find new and amazing people like you)
You check out my guidelines here in detail here, and if we’re a fit, holler back and let’s get ourselves scheduled in!
1. Do interviews (audio/video/written) – LOVE chatting with people about all things Uncaged!
2. Do Q & A’s – woop woop – so much fun!
3. Promote via 1 tweet to my twitter list
4. Promote with one post on Facebook (I heart Facebook so hard)
5. Provide a mini course of your choosing as a giveaway (they’re awesome, and usually paid products)
I WILL NOT:
1. Send out a separate email to my list about the interview
2. Do any special content creation in preparation for the interview
3. Create any other freebies for your audience
4. Give out the size of my email list
5. Give out the size of my social media followings (you can look this up easily)
6. Become an affiliate of any program that I have not personally taken (but I’m happy to check it out and give it the green light!)
Spelling out these policies in advance just helps everything go much smoother, so we can focus on helping your audience in a way that works best for both of us!
If you’re cool with these policies, hit me back and we’ll set it up!